terça-feira, 11 de novembro de 2008

SCIENCE FICTION PSYCHOLOGY

‘Imagining, day dreaming, seeing pictures in my minds eye, was from my early childhood, my speciality,’ says 55 years old Derks.
‘In school I was a dreamer. I always lost track when a teacher was talking. However, in geometry, geography and drawing I was super. So I finally went to art school. I became a graphic designer. After some time I was mostly painting people in landscapes and selling them. But I considered the life of a professional artist too lonesome, and one is very dependent on journalists and gallery owners as well. I rather wanted to do something that was more intellectually challenging, so I switched to psychology at age 26.
At university social psychology became my mayor. In 1977, I read the first book, The Structure of Magic, Vol 1., by Bandler and Grinder: the founders of what later became NLP. That changed my life some more. NLP was science fiction psychology to me. I wanted to do just that.’ ............

..... se quer ler o resto do artigo

http://www.socialpanorama.com/documents/Breakingthecodeofsocial_000.pdf